Commercial Painting by Same Day Painting
Here at Same Day Painting we have the man power to take on any commercial projects. Whether you are painting the interior of several offices or the interior or exterior of an entire office building our painters can do it all! We handle all types of painting: spray painting, drywall repair, ceiling painting, power washing services, stucco painting, wood staining or lacquer, and faux finishes.
- Walls (brush and roll, spray and back-roll)
- Ceilings (brush and roll, spray and back-roll)
- Trim (latex, all surface enamel, lacquer, stain & clear)
- Concrete coating (2-part epoxy, textured, flaked)
- Custom work (chair rails, banisters, built-ins, mantels)
- Decks & fences (transparent, semi-transparent and solid stain)
At Same Day Painting we ensure your job is done right in 3 Easy Steps
Step 1: Estimating Your Project
- First we do an on-site estimate to provide an accurate written quote and determine the appropriate time it will take to complete your project.
- Once you have approved the quote we schedule your project and confirm the colors you have selected for your property are correct.
Step 2: Painting Your Project
- As we start the project we fix dings and dents to ensure a smooth, clean finish.
- We remove plug covers to keep them clean.
- Take the utmost care in protecting your floor, furniture and other belongings with paper, tape, plastic and drop sheets.
- Wash the walls, if required, to ensure proper adhesion.
- Apply the first coat of paint.
- Sand the walls between coats.
- Apply the second coat of paint.
Step 3: Completing Your Project
- Our Project Manager will come and do a walk through to assure your expectations were met.
- Perform spotless cleanup: sweep, vacuum, mop if required.
- Provide you with a 2 Year Warranty.
- Shake hands and thank you for using Same Day Painting.