Same Day Painting – Questions You Must Ask
When hiring a painting company you want to make sure you ask all the right questions.
- Do they wash the walls before painting?
- Do they sand between coats?
- How many years experience do the painters have?
- Do you receive a detailed quote from a legitimate company?
- How accurate is their quote and what additional charges may apply?
- Have they confirmed how long a project will take and are their time-frames accurate?
- Do they have $2 million liability insurance in case damaged is caused to your home?
- Are they covered by WCB so if someone falls you as the owner are not liable?
- What is their touch-up and warranty policy?
- Are they licensed to take deposits?
- Does the Production Manager do a final walk through with you to ensure you are completely satisfied?
Here’s what our customers are saying…
I love same day painting! I’ve used them for both exterior and interior and they are so fast and efficient and cost effective! I use them for all my projects.
We happened upon Same Day Painting while looking online for paint companies to help prepare our home for sale. This company did not disappoint! Meagan and Ben have to be two of the calmest, most efficient people I have met. The finished product was beautiful, and they worked hard to complete the work in a short period of time. We even changed our minds about a room colour after the job was complete, and they responded quickly, ensuring everything was done within 48 hours. We will definitely use this company again! Thanks for being so good at what you do. Wish we had found you a few years ago!
Alex and his team provided us fast quotes and great service on a number of projects in and around our home. He is wonderful to deal with and the quality of the finished work is very good. Would recommend!
We had same day painting come do some touch ups in our house. We couldn’t be more happier with the results. Jullien provided a reasonable quote as well as was very professional and personable. We would definitely used this company again for the future.
I have never used a professional painting company before but I needed my rental property to be painted quickly and to keep the cost low. Jullien was able to work around my schedule and was able to come out for an estimate the next morning. They were able to complete both levels in one day and did a great job matching the paint. I would recommend this company if you want your painting needs done efficiently and professionally.
Painters arrived on schedule, worked efficiently and did a great job painting our home interior. The team was polite and friendly. We were very pleased with the results and would use the company's services again in the future.