Residential Painting by Same Day Painting
Is now the right time to paint?
- Did you know that to keep your house looking new the walls should be painted every 5-7 years and ceilings every 7-10? Perhaps you’re ready for your entire house to have a fresh new look.
- Or perhaps you’re expecting a new baby or just want just one special room painted?
- Do you own a rental property, have tenants moving out and want it looking fresh for new tenants?
- Is the outside of the exterior of your property peeling, looking dirty and old?
We’re here to provide professional advice and insight so you know your paint job is getting done right. Need help with selecting colors? We do that too!
- Walls (brush and roll, spray and back-roll)
- Ceilings (brush and roll, spray and back-roll)
- Trim (latex, all surface enamel, lacquer, stain & clear)
- Concrete coating (2-part epoxy, textured, flaked)
- Custom work (chair rails, banisters, built-ins, mantels)
- Decks & fences (transparent, semi-transparent and solid stain)
At Same Day Painting we ensure your job is done right in 3 Easy Steps
Step 1: Estimating Your Project
- First we do an in-home estimate to provide an accurate written quote and determine the appropriate time it will take to complete your project.
- Once you have approved the quote we schedule your project and confirm the colors you have selected for your house painting are correct.
Step 2: Painting Your Project
- As we start the project we fix dings and dents to ensure a smooth, clean finish.
- We remove plug covers to keep them clean.
- Take the utmost care in protecting your floor, furniture and other belongings with paper, tape, plastic and drop sheets.
- Wash the walls, if required, to ensure proper adhesion.
- Apply the first coat of paint.
- Sand the walls between coats.
- Apply the second coat of paint.
Step 3: Completing Your Project
- Our Project Manager will come and do a walk through to assure your expectations were met.
- Perform spotless cleanup: sweep, vacuum, mop if required.
- Provide you a with 2 Year Warranty.
- Shake hands and thank you for using Same Day Painting.
Here’s what our customers are saying…
I would highly recommend Same Day Painting. They were very prompt with their quote, reasonably priced and painting was professionally done in a reasonable amount of time. Julian was very accommodating with our requests and we look forward to working with him again.
We happened upon Same Day Painting while looking online for paint companies to help prepare our home for sale. This company did not disappoint! Meagan and Ben have to be two of the calmest, most efficient people I have met. The finished product was beautiful, and they worked hard to complete the work in a short period of time. We even changed our minds about a room colour after the job was complete, and they responded quickly, ensuring everything was done within 48 hours. We will definitely use this company again! Thanks for being so good at what you do. Wish we had found you a few years ago!
Alex and his team provided us fast quotes and great service on a number of projects in and around our home. He is wonderful to deal with and the quality of the finished work is very good. Would recommend!
We had same day painting come do some touch ups in our house. We couldn’t be more happier with the results. Jullien provided a reasonable quote as well as was very professional and personable. We would definitely used this company again for the future.
I have never used a professional painting company before but I needed my rental property to be painted quickly and to keep the cost low. Jullien was able to work around my schedule and was able to come out for an estimate the next morning. They were able to complete both levels in one day and did a great job matching the paint. I would recommend this company if you want your painting needs done efficiently and professionally.
Painters arrived on schedule, worked efficiently and did a great job painting our home interior. The team was polite and friendly. We were very pleased with the results and would use the company's services again in the future.