PAINTING DURING COVID-19
In response to the public health situation related to coronavirus (COVID-19), we are diligently monitoring updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO) and medical professionals to ensure we are taking the necessary precautions to ensure your health and safety are always at the forefront of how we serve you.
Alberta has implemented restrictions to certain types of businesses that offer or provide services to Albertans to limit the spread of COVID-19. Painting is considered an essential service and therefore we are allowed to paint for you following COVID-19 Safety Protocol.
Practicing Good Hygiene Etiquette:
Our painters are required to follow preventative safety measures,
- Cleaning hands with soap often, for at least 20 seconds.
- Using hand sanitizer, when available.
- Keeping a safe distance (6.5 feet) from others, even if they are not displaying symptoms.
- Cleaning frequently touched surfaces.
- Staying home when sick.
Keeping Our Customers Safe:
To keep you safe during our work we will comply with the following standards:
- A day ahead, we will call to ensure everyone in the home is healthy. Should one of our crew members become ill we will either replace them or reschedule our appointment with you.
- Before entering your home or property, we will communicate that we’re healthy and ask if our customers are as well.
- Instead of shaking hands we will greet each other verbally without any contact.
- We will utilize mask, gloves, shoe covers, and disposable protective clothing to prevent tracking in contaminants.
- As new information comes out about the virus, we will provide you with information for further protecting your health and safety.
- You may ask questions regarding the virus and we will answer according to the most recent company update and procedure.
What Can You Do To Help?
- Let us know in advance of your appointment if you have any concerns or if you would like us to take special precautions.
- Inform us if anyone in the household has health issues, like the flu or a cold.
- Let us know if you would like us to limit the amount of information we leave behind, and we can make adjustments or email information instead.